marcus's daily(?) rant

8.29.2005

somebody get a hose

wow, what a firestorm my last post started. comments are flying left and right. no pun intended.

debate is good. it's what this country is founded on. what a boring country/world we would live in if discussions like these didn't go on. let's be thankful that we, as americans, have this right. pray for the soldiers whose mission it is to help others gain this right.

it seems that i've been neglectful of posting this week. i've been doing a lot of commenting and doing a little research for some posts i've been working on: explaining the republican platform, curbing an "out of control" judiciary, and a movie top 10. however, the comments on my last post have sent me down another path: seperation of church and state.

check back soon.

2 Comments:

  • I'm looking forward to that top ten list!

    Let me guess, Fargo, Raising Arizona, probably at least one other Coen flick... I'm racking my brain trying to think what movies you had. You had a really nice collection while in college. You were the first personal friend of mine to own a DVD player. I thought it was so cool, at the time.

    By Blogger Kyle, at 30 August, 2005 23:20  

  • Just in case you aren't going to, check out my response to yours on Nathan's blog

    By Blogger Kyle, at 30 August, 2005 23:50  

Post a Comment

<< Home