marcus's daily(?) rant

8.18.2005

quote of the day(?)

in honor of my boy, diggs, and his tenure over in japan, and my fresh start on this blog, here's a quote:

beginning is easy - continuing is hard.
--japanese proverb

we'll see if i have the staying power to keep this going. my goal is to be able to keep my few friends and family connected to me in some small way while becca and i are living in memphis. i don't know how long this move is going to last. 1 year? 2? 5? 20? it's a little scary. a lot of uncertainty ahead.

1 Comments:

  • hOW FITTING FOR ME THAT IS--
    I quit smoking on May29th, and everyday sometimes feels like a struggle--I just keep telling myself--"humans adapt, hang in there, hang in there" and "and never ever give-up" somewhere in there...
    take care ;-)

    By Blogger timc, at 19 August, 2005 19:34  

Post a Comment

<< Home